In winter our Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis region turns into a large-scale skiing area with over 200 perfectly groomed slopes in all difficulty levels and with around 70 lifts. Not only the altitude but also the extensive network of state-of-the-art, efficient snow-making systems ensure snow safety until the spring season.
WINTER FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis is known for its rich leisure activities on and off the slopes. Our area has an almost unique infrastructure and has been honored several times with the titles of family vacations.
The well-trained staff of our ski schools show to all guests the joy of winter sports. Children learn the art of skiing or snowboarding while playing and are constantly accompanied by our mascots “Berta” and “Murmli”.
Our children’s areas such as Berta’s Kinderland at the middle station of the Sonnenbahn Ladis-Fiss or the Kinderschneealm in Serfaus with magic carpet conveyers, carousel, wave train, bobsleigh track, adventure course, children’s truck, dino forest, fairytale village, children’s stage, animal park, children’s restaurants, adventure tower, mini-ski-doo-course and a varied entertainment and entertainment program can guarantee unforgettable experiences and memories for your children.
Also for those who do not like skiing or snowboarding our winter sports area has a lot to offer. For example, there are kilometers of trails as well as numerous toboggan runs and groomed winter hiking trails. Furthermore, you have the opportunity to take snowshoe hikes or ski tours and to walk through the beautiful winter landscape.
FACTS AND FIGURES
- 214 km of pistes in all levels of difficulty and variants from wide to thin (including special carving routes, speed areas with speed measurement, race tracks, mogul slopes, several fun parks, etc.)
- 70 lifts with the capacity of 90,000 people per hour
- Snow-making facilities for 171 km of snow-covered slopes (guaranteed snow until spring)
- 30 km of trails (including 8.4 km of high-altitude trails) and a 22 km long cross-country skiing trails
- 10 km of toboggan runs
- Relax stations and viewpoints throughout the skiing area
- Numerous restaurants and après-ski bars on the mountain and in the villages
- Top ski schools with children care
- Varied leisure opportunities (Ski-Doo-Parcours, Tubing-Park, “Fisser Flieger”, “Serfauser Sauser”, “Skyswing”, “Schneisenfeger”, etc.)
- Ice skating and curling
- Guided ski tours and snowshoe hikes
- Varied events (“Magic Ladis”, “Nightflow”, “Adventure Night”, theater performances, concerts, night skiing, gourmet evenings, etc.)